Friday, September 18, 2009

Buttery Rosies

This is my final exam cake for my cake decorating class in June. These are butter-cream hand piped roses. Delicate dusky pink against a showy white canvas. It was so beautiful I could hardly bring myself to cut it open. A devils' food cake made from a recipe in "More from Magnolia" by the owner of world famous Magnolia Bakery, Allysa Torey. Pure angelic white on the outside and devilishly seductive black inside...Hmmmm
這是今年六月蛋糕裝飾課程的期末考蛋糕。這些是手擠的奶油霜玫瑰!嬌弱細緻的粉紅色襯在雪白的蛋糕上,美得讓我不拾得把它切了。裏面是照著世界知名的紐約 Magnolia Bakery 老闆娘 Allysa Torey 的 "More from Magnolia" 食譜裡的魔鬼蛋糕。無邪天使的雪白外表有著誘人沉淪黑巧克力內心...Hmmmm

Hand piping roses are not as difficult as they look, however, they do require lots of practice. My little domestic helper HM would back up my story. She watches me do it so many times now she can pipe butter-cream roses better than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment